ETHIX-Collect maintains customers' promises through automatic detection of the amounts paid on a daily basis, and provides direct access, online up-to-date customer and accounts information.
Defining Inclusion Criteria for Delinquent Accounts:
- ETHIX Collect
defines the business criteria which make deposit accounts or loans prone to collection at the end of day processing. Inclusion criteria include account type, number of delinquent days and the amount over limit, etc.
Organizing and managing Groups, Queues and Users:
- ETHIX-Collect organizes workload and categorize tasks; creates groups, assigns collection agents to groups in order to share workload, categorizes delinquent accounts according to their type using various filters such as class code, branch number, account range, etc. It also assigns multiple queues to one group and displays accounts inside the queue according to a number of parameters such as account balance, number of delinquent days, etc.
Streamlining Communications with Customers:
- ETHIX-Collect facilitates communication with customers over delinquent accounts, creates standardized correspondence templates for sending letters, defines unlimited number of customer responses such as Busy, Invalid Number, Call Back Later, Promise to Pay, Reject to Pay, etc. It also specifies any array of results (or actions) used by agents in return to customers responses.
Accounts Segmentation and Profiling:
- ETHIX-Collect categorizes and segments customers' accounts according to many criteria to facilitate information retrieval and accounts tracking.
Lower Operational Expenditure:
- ETHIX-Collect follows up and collects amounts in arrears during a specific period of time with the minimum cost. It efficiently manages overdue accounts and streamlines your financial position and hence improves collection cycle, decreases charge offs or bad debts.
Reporting, Analytics, Insights
- ETHIX-Collect provides a varied set of preconfigured reports and dashboards to enable collection agents identify high-risk customers and prioritize them for collections.
- ETHIX-Collect provides a diverse, integrated and flexible toolbox of business features to effectively interact with the customers, record the outcomes of the customer call, send automated letters to customers, maintain customers' promises, add notes and attachments to accounts and perform data verification.